- New! The BioAcoustic mat is a revolutionary vibroacoustic therapy device that can be used on its own, or in combination with an Amethyst Biomat. Using the two together will give you infrared heat, negative ions, and vibroacoustic sound therapy all in one place.
- Comes with BioAcoustic mat, controller, cord for external sound source, and carrying bag. Has input for headphones.
- Uses three powerful speakers to send vibrations deep into your body. A single low frequency speaker in the middle for larger muscles and two smaller speakers to target smaller muscles.
- Comes with 12 soundtracks composed by vibroacoustic expert, Dr. Lee R. Bartel. The music is embedded with specific frequencies to coax your brain into different states of mind. The carefully constructed soundtracks encourage healthy neural activity. Relax or energize your body as your mind synchronizes with the rhythm.
- Comes in massage table and single bed size.
- Lightweight and simple to use. To use, simply fill with air and plug it in. It stores away quickly, just unplug and deflate.
- Has an input for your own music.
- Dual 110/220 Voltage, can be used anywhere in the world.
- 1 year full warranty. 3 year limited warranty. Lifetime extended warranty.
- Free Trial available.
|Dimensions (inflated)||73" Length x 28" Width x 3" Height
(1850 x 700 x 80 mm)
|Net Weight||29 lbs|
|Dual Voltage||AC 110V/220V|
|Dimensions (inflated)||79" Length x 39" Width x 3"Height
(2000 x 1000 x 80 mm)
|Net Weight||37 lbs|
|Shipping Weight/Dimensions||41"x 30" x 9"|
The BioAcoustic Mat is a revolutionary vibroacoustic therapy device made by the same producers of the Amethyst Biomat. Years of scientific research has shown that specific low frequency sound pulsations and beautiful brainwave entraining music have powerful therapeutic effects on our health and well-being.
The practical applications of sound being used in treatments have been present in cultures throughout history. Early cultures such as the Aborigines, a tribal group from Australia, have used sound to heal the ill. They would use a yidaki, a traditional instrument in which blown air would create very low vibrations.
The BioAcoustic employs a powerful low frequency sound generator that delivers a deep acoustic massage for joints and tissues. The music pieces on the BioAcoustic Mat apply the low frequencies of 30 – 68 Hz to massage large muscles and the higher 52 – 88 Hz level for smaller muscles.
Dr. Lee Bartel, the world’s foremost authority on vibroacoustic therapy’s research has shown that scientifically developed sounds will relax and renew your body naturally. The high-fidelity upper speakers add another dimension of sound therapy to the BioAcoustic Mat. The beautiful music on these upper speakers have been designed to provide a calming sense of well-being.
Drawing on years of experience, Dr. Bartel has created tracks that get you ready for sleep by stimulating deep sleep delta brainwaves, helps you relax by stimulating alpha brainwaves, or helps you get energized and solve problems by stimulating your theta brainwaves.
Watch a Ted Talk by Dr. Bartel here:
BioAcoustic Mat music is organized into 4 categories to help you renew or relax your body, prepare you for sleep, or to relieve stress. Each BioAcoustic Mat contains 12 tracks developed by vibroacoustic expert, Dr. Lee Bartel. The therapeutic music was created in the Delta, Theta, Alpha, Beta, or Gamma wavelengths for entrainment.
Experience True Magic when Music meets Heat
BioTrinity Care = BioAcoustic Mat + Amethyst Biomat
Combine the BioAcoustic Mat with the Biomat to maximize your relaxation and wellbeing.
BioTrinity Care is the synergistic effect caused by using the BioAcoustic Mat in conjunction with the Amethyst Biomat. The design of the BioAcoustic Mat allows the Biomat to fit comfortably on top. Combining the energies of these two powerful healing tools will maximize your experience.
The therapeutic frequencies will calm the body, and the entrancing music will calm the mind. The BioAcoustic Mat’s vibrations help the body enter a deep state of tranquility, which allows you to receive the full effects of the far infrared rays and negative ions emitted from the Amethyst Biomat.
Product Features of the BioAcoustic Mat
- Stereo Audio Speaker
- Low Frequency Generator
- Power Adapter Jack
- Controller Jack
- Headphone Jack
- Display Window
- Track Selection Button
- Vibration Control Button
- Power Button
- Volume Button
- Timer Button
- Power Adapter
- Audio Cable
Timer: Press the timer button to select your desired run time . The BioAcoustic Mat can be set to run for 15, 30, 45, or 60 minutes.
Setting Up the BioAcoustic Mat
- Lay the BioAcoustic Mat on a flat surface
- Plug the controller into the controller jack located on the front top left of the BioAcoustic Mat.
- Connect the power adapter to the power adapter jack. Then plug in the BioAcoustic Mat to an outlet.
- When Using the BioAcoustic Mat with any heating mat like the Biomat, be sure to use a thin blanket between the two.
- Press and hold the power button down for one second to turn on the unit. The BioAcoustic Mat will automatically start on the Energize therapy soundtrack. It will be displayed on the controller's display window. You can adjust the intensity or volume to the desired level.
- If you leave it on the Energize therapy session, the BioAcoustic Mat will automatically play the three Energize therapy soundtracks.
- To play Energy therapy session track two, press the Energize button again.
- To play Energy therapy session track three, press the Energize button again.
- When you press the Energize button after track three, the Energize therapy session will reappear on the display screen. Energize tracks one, two, and three will begin to play on repeat.
Please note: If you do not set the timer or change the soundtracks, the session will repeat itself.
Using An External Sound Source - Play Your Own Music with the BioAcoustic Mat
- Using the 3.5 mm cable (audio cable included), plug the cable from your audio device into the external sound input located on the left side of your BioAcoustic Mat controller.
- The BioAcoustic Mat will start playing the music from your audio device. Adjust the volume on the connected device to near maximum. Then use the Volume + and - buttons on the controller to adjust the volume level.
You can connect your headphones to the BioAcoustic Mat and listen to music without disturbing others.
Connect your headphones to the headphone jack located on the front top left of the BioAcoustic Mat. Adjust the volume with the + and - buttons on the controller.