- Portable amethyst infrared cushion!
- Durable and lightweight cushion with 17 rows of amethyst and a quantum energy layer that boosts negative ions and far infrared rays
- Contains far infrared from amethyst crystals, and orgone carbon layer for amplifying subtle energy
- 100% cotton pad, with purple microfiber lining that repels moisture and allergens.
- Requires no electricity and does not generate heat like the Biomat.
- Great for office chair, meditation, car seat, and travel.
- Free Trial available.
|One size||Weight: 10 lbs
Dimensions: 72.83" x 27.56" x 1.57"
This product is made of ultra microfiber with a three-dimensional structure, the thickness of which is 1/100th the diameter of a human hair (1 micrometer=1/1,000,000m). There are innumerable spaces in the ultra microfiber formed during the splitting process. Therefore, it yields excellent absorption and easily wipes off dust or contaminants from the surface of an object. The remarkable absorption ability of ultra microfiber lasts permanently because it stems from capillarity activities, a property of the fiber itself, rather than from processing. Microfiber is a new material with excellent characteristics of moisture absorption, cleaning power, soft-to-the-touch texture, etc. It is also a futuristic material that forms layers of air, known for its ability to retain heat better than goose down.
Characteristics of Microfiber
- Outstanding Durability - The tissue of microfiber is very fine and dense enough to stand repeated washing and friction without affecting the functionality or shape of the cloth. This allows for incredible durability and long lifespan. In addition, it doesn't require any particular detergent. It is more effective than typical textiles, making it the best alternative to cotton fabrics.
- Easy to Wash - Heavily soiled cotton products often have stains even after being thoroughly washed. This is because the contaminants permeate into the fiber and become permanent. Contaminants cannot permeate into microfiber, but rather stay between air holes on the surface until being rapidly emitted. Just a gentle rubbing with solid detergent can remove contaminants, and it is machine washable. Machine washing doesn't cause deformation of the product. Microfiber products don't need to be rinsed many times, reducing water consumption and saving washing time.
- Hygienic - Typical fibers consist of less than 20 strands of thread. However, a visible strand of ultra microfiber obtained from splitting is equivalent to 700 strands of typical fibers. House dust mites, microscopic organisms with sizes of 0.1~0.2mm, are common causes of all kinds of allergies, dermatitis, and asthma, but they cannot inhabit the finely woven microfibers. Survival rate of microscopic organisms on microfiber is only 5.7%. House dust mites are not able to pass through microfiber that is thinner than their bodies. Microfiber is practically a synthetic fiber, so it is extremely unlikely dust mites can feed and flourish on it.
Such characteristics make microfiber the most effective material to apply to products that have direct contact with human skin. It is also known as a material that inhibits bacteria, mold, and germs and doesn't give off an odor even when it is damp.
Tests and Certifications
Antibacterial test results show that the microfiber inhibits growth of microorganisms