- New! The BioAcoustic mat is a revolutionary vibroacoustic therapy device that can be used on its own, or in combination with an Amethyst Biomat. Using the two together will give you infrared heat, negative ions, and vibroacoustic sound therapy all in one place.
- Comes with air pump, controller, cord for external sound source, and carrying bag.
- Uses three powerful speakers to send vibrations deep into your body. A single low frequency speaker in the middle for larger muscles and two smaller speakers to target smaller muscles.
- Comes with 12 soundtracks composed by vibroacoustic expert, Dr. Lee R. Bartel. The music is embedded with specific frequencies to coax your brain into different states of mind. The carefully constructed soundtracks encourage healthy neural activity. Relax or energize your body as your mind synchronizes with the rhythm.
- Comes in massage table and single bed size.
- Lightweight and simple to use. To use, simply fill with air and plug it in. It stores away quickly, just unplug and deflate.
- Has an input for your own music.
- Dual 110/220 Voltage, can be used anywhere in the world.
- 1 year full warranty. 3 year limited warranty. Lifetime extended warranty.
- Free Trial available.
|Dimensions (inflated)||73" Length x 28" Width x 3" Height|
(1850 x 700 x 80 mm)
|Net Weight||29 lbs|
|Dual Voltage||AC 110V/220V|
|Dimensions (inflated)||79" Length x 39" Width x 3"Height|
(2000 x 1000 x 80 mm)
|Net Weight||37 lbs|
|Shipping Weight/Dimensions||41"x 30" x 9"|
The BioAcoustic Mat is a revolutionary vibroacoustic therapy device made by the same producers of the Amethyst Biomat. Years of scientific research has shown that specific low frequency sound pulsations and beautiful brainwave entraining music have powerful therapeutic effects on our health and well-being.
The practical applications of sound being used in treatments have been present in cultures throughout history. Early cultures such as the Aborigines, a tribal group from Australia, have used sound to heal the ill. They would use a yidaki, a traditional instrument in which blown air would create very low vibrations.
The BioAcoustic employs a powerful low frequency sound generator that delivers a deep acoustic massage for joints and tissues. The music pieces on the BioAcoustic Mat apply the low frequencies of 30 – 68 Hz to massage large muscles and the higher 52 – 88 Hz level for smaller muscles.
Dr. Lee Bartel, the world’s foremost authority on vibroacoustic therapy’s research has shown that scientifically developed sounds will relax and renew your body naturally. The high-fidelity upper speakers add another dimension of sound therapy to the BioAcoustic Mat. The beautiful music on these upper speakers have been designed to provide a calming sense of well-being.
Drawing on years of experience, Dr. Bartel has created tracks that get you ready for sleep by stimulating deep sleep delta brainwaves, helps you relax by stimulating alpha brainwaves, or helps you get energized and solve problems by stimulating your theta brainwaves.
Watch a Ted Talk by Dr. Bartel here:
BioAcoustic Mat music is organized into 4 categories to help you renew or relax your body, prepare you for sleep, or to relieve stress. Each BioAcoustic Mat contains 12 tracks developed by vibroacoustic expert, Dr. Lee Bartel. The therapeutic music was created in the Delta, Theta, Alpha, Beta, or Gamma wavelengths for entrainment.
Experience True Magic when Music meets Heat
BioTrinity Care = BioAcoustic Mat + Amethyst Biomat
Combine the BioAcoustic Mat with the Biomat to maximize your relaxation and wellbeing.
BioTrinity Care is the synergistic effect caused by using the BioAcoustic Mat in conjunction with the Amethyst Biomat. The design of the BioAcoustic Mat allows the Biomat to fit comfortably on top. Combining the energies of these two powerful healing tools will maximize your experience.
The therapeutic frequencies will calm the body, and the entrancing music will calm the mind. The BioAcoustic Mat’s vibrations help the body enter a deep state of tranquility, which allows you to receive the full effects of the far infrared rays and negative ions emitted from the Amethyst Biomat.
Articles about Vibroacoustic Sound Therapy: